Sunday, December 10, 2006

Merry Ho Ho from the Island Girl


This is the first relaxing day I have had since as long as I can remember. Writing exams at university is definately a challenging time . . . but I would not trade the learning for the world. Here are a few pictures of fun times that I have recently enjoyed. The School of Earth and Ocean Science Christmas party with a couple of friends. A view of my other world. And a geology fieldtrip was that was taken in the pouring rain. Here is me getting back on the bus soaking wet. I hope that everyone is healthy and happy and making each day count.
Giant hugs from Alanna in Victoria.

1 comment:

Claninxmas said...

Hay ho Sister Sun,

Tis good to hear from you and see ya on the blog. You are looking well and I miss you lots.

Love Brother Moon