Tuesday, December 5, 2006

5'th of December...by Marina

Ok I goggled Christmas, I goggled xmas, x-mas, Santa...a.s.o. Very interesting. They are all about making or spending money. Gifts. Giving. Receiving. Wanting. Wish lists. I felt the greed between the lines. The hectic activity of making moneys...uh and spending them. Rather interesting when you think about that this Christian holy day originally was about Birth of a Saviour that gave his life so humans could find love. L-O-V-E love. But that's the least of what is happening. Do not get me wrong. I'm not a Christian. And I have nothing against wishes and their fulfilment. On the contrary. I am training myself into having "wanting" as a centre key of my life. Creating, attracting. Well never mind, it just hit me that our x-mas-reality is quite opposite of what we intend it to be.

Anyway...I made myself a nice screen saver series (200 to be exact) of angles that gently fly across my screen as I'm listening to christmas carols. Morgan is fascinated and can't keep his eyes of them. Here are a few, for you to enjoy









No comments: